Prague: The Dream I've Been Living On

by 9:18 PM 0 comments


YAHOOOOO!!

I'm waiting for class to start right now and here I am having a time to write about something that suddenly popped up in my brain (man, I have a brain don't let those zombies come and eat it up)

And so I am going to tell you about my favorite place ever. Oh, I've been dreaming about Prague like I've been there (scratch that, I've never been there actually).

Prague (/ˈprɑːɡ/CzechPraha[ˈpraɦa]) is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It is the 14th largest city in the European Union. It is also the historical capital of Bohemia. Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava River, the city is home to about 1.24 million people, while its larger urban zone is estimated to have a population of nearly 2 million. The city has a temperate climate, with warm summers and chilly winters. Prague has the lowest unemplo mentrate in the European Union.

Well Said, who'll not going to be in love with this beautiful city.
This should be around winter time (like now)  and I don't know how can I describe my feeling the moment I saw this picture like I'm imagining "if only I were there right now"


that should be me sitting there  lol

old town square
Old town square would become my favorite place to sit by the end of the window in a coffee shop, enjoying the scenery of people walking around taking pictures mesmerized by the architecture.

Charles Bridge
And imagine that i would be walking there alone in the middle of the night, drowning in my memories about what I've been doing in my whole life.


Last but not least, this view is the one that tempted me the most about why do I want to go to prague. Romantic isn't it? Just the view of it already give me a romantic feels. No wonder people said that prague is the most romantic city ever existed in the world

I do believe in my dream and I do believe that I'll stand there with my two own foot sooner or later. 

When you really want something, the whole universe will help you to make it come true. 


Anti, 
Dec 15th 2015.




Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment